Monday, April 12, 2010

Bah! Females!

So Females can do no wrong...yea effin right!

Why is it that when they are the ones being lied to they are like boo hoo, boo hoo i hate liars waaah. Then they turn around and straight up lie to some one else? And why the majority of females that i meet decide not to talk to me after the first meeting. My personality didnt change. My pictures are the same. Argh..K this was more of my brain ranting than anything else...i'll spare you the rest of the spew.

Something on Bing i guess about tarot cards and something else weird was...oh yea dream dictionary, was kind of interesting. I guess my dreams are too weird for the dream dictionary because I had a dream about a dance competition that i won with out practicing and then lost the next day for whatever reason. and the only thing they got in there about dancing is Ballet...wtf...what gives lol. Oh and you are supposed to look for "symbols" in your dreams also because the different symbols can totally change the interpretation of your dream completely around. It makes me think of that one Dane Cook skit that i don't remember well enough to re-type lol. Well peeps...off to dream land, to wake up, realize i'm fat, and will my self to some kind of physical exercise.

I wish I was in a house where i didnt have to worry that me playing DDR will drop me into the basement.

I need a home.donations ? peace

No comments:

Post a Comment