Wednesday, April 7, 2010

gahhhh

Well, tomorrow I am on th road again. Headed back to NC. My mom's bringing some peach cobbler and ice cream for us to devour  yaaay!

On the way back I need to remember to get Faygo and stuffs to take on a road trip. Mainly...Energy Drinks!!

Ya I know, Nothing exciting going on now I guess. Thinking about this awesome female that I know who still has reserves about stuff. Which is keeping us from becoming anything. I need to become more secure i guess.  I'm really positive as far as the sexual experience goes, the cuddling and such we satisfied each other beyond expectations. i mean it may have both been a while for either of us but it was worth it. Sux it was only 1 moment ans neither of us could really b at 100% for obvious reasons.

Really there are some things we both need to get straightened out on both our sides as far as work and such goes to sustain such a relationship. Things can work on love alone but someone has to be working or survival is just out of the question. I guess the decent part is that it isnt a LDR yet so there is a chance for me to get 'lucky' maybe again? I dunno lol. Well my mom is here with the P Cobb so i am outta herez, ttylz pplz

Dynamo

No comments:

Post a Comment